Sunday, November 2, 2008

My 34th Birthday

So today, I celebrated my 34th birthday. First of all, it was nice to have an extra hour (I have never had that before). I didn't do much. I read, played with L, slept, fixed pigs in a blanket (I had forgotten how yummy they are!). I received some really nice gifts which I can't post them all because Blogger only lets me show 5 pics at a time.
Jeff made me a cartoon of "A Kat's Life". So cute!
My big gift was a new Keen bag to carry my stuff to work. It'll come in handy for road trips (like later this week!)


My cricut Jukebox. Thank you mom and dad. I really wanted one of these. If you're not a scrapbooker, you won't get it. And that's okay.


We went to dinner at my favorite place, P.F. Chang's. We dined on hot tea, lettuce wraps, crispy honey shrimp, mu shu chicken and three mini desserts. Then Jeff took me to Barnes and Noble so I could look at the books while he watched L. That was heaven!! Didn't buy anything (I have too much to read at home) but it was so nice to be able to browse the store without having to hang in the kid's section.




So it feels good to be 34. I'm on my way to feeling fitter and am I truly grateful for all the wonderful family and friends I have in my life. In a time of recession, I still feel rich and happy that I get to go home to spend time with my two favorite people.



3 comments:

Amy D. said...

Happy birthday, and welome to 34! I'll hang out with you here for a few short months. (-:

chitknit said...

Happy Birthday! We love you!

Bets said...

Mmmmmm ... crispy honey shrimp!

Happy Late Birthday! Glad you had a good one.

{p.s. Once you add the first 5 pics, you can go back and add another 5 and another 5 and ...}