Thursday, November 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Okay, I've put this post off long enough. I think I've done every thing else and I don't have a legit reason not to write my tag. Thanks, Denise for the tag.

Here's the rules.

1.Link to the person who tagged you.
2.Post the rules on your blog.
3.Write 6 random things about yourself.
4.Tag 6-ish people at the end of your post.
5.Let each person know he/she has been tagged.
6.Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

My 6 Random things:

*I'm an only child. I'm married to an only child. And we only have one child. And I like it that way. I don't think I've missed out not having brothers and sisters.

*I was an all state bassoonist for three years in high school. I even played in symphony band at KU for a year.

*Since the bassoon has no place in marching band, I played sousaphone (tuba for the layperson) in KU Marching Band. Before my freshman year, I'd never picked up a tuba. But I had a great time in band and made tons of friends.

*I have worked as a PA for 10 years in the same place. And I still love going to work every day. I should like my job. I get to work with kids all day and I have banker's hours (8:30 to 6 M-F, no weekends, holidays or call).

*Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because it's all about spending time with family and friends. It's the most underrated holiday (in my opinion).

*I have two guilty pleasures: Grey's Anatomy and a peppermint mocha from Starbucks.

I think everyone I know has been tagged, so it ends here for me. Thanks Denise!!

No comments: