Wednesday, November 12, 2008

W.O.M.L-Wednesday

Started this morning at 5:30am exercising. Ran 2 miles this morning. Had no desire to get up and go but felt great after I got started. Then I came home and enjoyed my standard breakfast and the newspaper. I eat the same thing every morning...egg beaters sandwich and a glass of orange juice.
Then L got up with a couple prompts, got dressed and watched Franklin. She ate vanilla wafers and apple juice for breakfast.
She was so sweet and snugly this morning. She and froggy are best friends.

Off to work I went and found out there was no power in the office for a couple hours. Made for an interesting morning. I got lots done on my to do list. Jenny got a new headset and we joked that we wanted a Big Mac and some fries. She takes it all in good stride.


After work, I headed home to find L crying. Her mouth has been bothering her today. A little Tylenol and she was better. We are off to Target where we filled the cart full. Our refrigerator is packed. L barely fit in the cart.



We came home, had a nice dinner and created L's turkey for preschool. We had a great time. I'll post that tomorrow. A relatively quiet day for me.




1 comment:

Bets said...

I have very fond memories of riding in the cart while my Mom shopped! In fact, I think she used to let both me and friend ride in there at once. Was there any room for groceries??? ;)