Sunday, November 16, 2008

W.O.M.L.-Saturday

This is the last installment of a Week of my Life. It's been interesting. A little time consuming, but fun. This morning I slept in until after 10 am. I had Jeff get up with L so I could catch some zzz's. It was wonderful!! We had a pretty lazy day. L and Ditto hung out on my bed snuggling.
Then I went to tackle my scrapbook room. This morning it was a complete disaster. There is no creativity in such a mess. I ironed all the clothes and sorted all the mail. I had two trash cans full of stuff. Before we left for the evening activity, it looked really nice.


While I cleaned, L painted. On her paper at first, but then decided to use the paint for her hands. She says, "look at my spiderman hands!" Then she used the dry erase part to draw. She made Sally, the boogie man and Jack (from Nightmare Before Christmas).





In the evening we headed out to the Special Olympics charity auction. We had a great time. It went quickly. Jeff got a few things at good prices.





No comments: