Monday, November 10, 2008

Week of My Life-Monday

So I started this glorious day after 5 hours of sleep (jet lag, I think). I went to Shocker Fitness. Too tired to take a picture. I walked 540 stairs today. Geez. It hurts to think that. Then I came home and found this...
oh, yeah. I didn't want to do the dishes last night. Got all of them in the dishwasher, fixed breakfast and got ready for work. Forgot my darn camera so no work pictures today. Pretty busy day. First day back from time off is always a zoo. Didn't eat lunch until 1:30 pm so had a nice migraine in the afternoon. By the time I got home, I felt better.
Which is good since we were going to the Shocker game. L practices a cheer in the mirror.

I bribed her this morning as a reward for brushing her teeth and getting dressed without fussing, she could have nachos and a soda (little does she know, that would have happened anyway). She enjoyed her snack and then went off to play with Jaden.





After the game, we stopped at Wendy's for a hamburger and salad (oh--fries for Jeff). Then I spent a few minutes reading my FAVORITE magazine. And it's time for me to hit the bed and gear up for another busy day.





No comments: