Thursday, November 13, 2008

W.O.M.L-Thursday

Oddly, there will be no pictures today. I blew it and forgot to take my memory card out of the computer. Doh!

So here's my brief summary for me to stick "fake" pictures with later.

Got up at 6:45....too late for a preschool morning. Jeff got L up (thank goodness). i scarfed my breakfast done, got L dressed and we were out the door to preschool.

I went to bed with a headache and woke up with it. And it progressed to a migraine. And it took me ALL flippin' day to get rid of. I got several things done (hope to take the clean desk picture tomorrow). Don't remember much...just wanted to go home and sleep.

We had a drug rep. lunch which was okay with lunch consisting of fattoush salad, hummus and honey rolls. My perfect lunch and it was delicious.

Got home late (6:30) to find L sleeping in the car. She didn't get a nap today so Jeff was hanging out with her. Had to wake her up a half hour later and listened to her cry and whine for 20 minutes. Ick.

We went to dinner at Olive Garden and it was delicious. I had tilapia, salad, breadsticks and a yummy chocolate dessert. Shopped a little at Target. Came home, put L to bed, took a shower and sat down to blog.

I'm exhausted. It's hard being a girl. :)

No comments: