Tuesday, November 11, 2008

W.O.M.L.-Tuesday

Slept in until 6:20am...felt good. Dropped L off at preschool and saw a few patients at the hospital. Then went off to work. I have a lot of catching up to do. Luckily, my day was fairly light and I got 10 things knocked off my to-do list (about half). I felt good.

I'll take some more pictures on Friday and we'll see if it looks better. I wanted to go to L's dance class, but I needed to pick up the battery from Sears. At last, my car works!! I cleaned the house up, put away clothes, fixed dinner and started L's bath. Then plopped on the couch.


Ahhh!!! I am going to take a nice hot shower and settle down with my new book, Anna Karenina. It's the book club book for December. I'm 1/4 of the way through and it is great! Old slutty women...what a great story.





No comments: