Sunday, November 9, 2008

Week of My Life-Sunday

Okay, so I'm doing this scrapbook thing this week. Part of this project is to let you see my day to day and the other is to do the journaling for when I actually scrapbook this project. And of course, blogger picture is backwards again (please help Jill or Betsy!) so we'll start from tonight to this morning.
Finished all the laundry, folded it, went to get L and Haley took a great opportunity.
L enjoying her bath. She played pretend mommy to Dora and another swim dolly.


While I was getting L's bath ready, the dogs are sacked out on our bed. They are getting old and sleep so much.

I fixed bbq ribs tonight (along with mac and cheese) and they were delicious! L enjoyed them too as you can tell she's wearing all the sauce. That blue mark on her arm...blue marker!! Ahh!! She got put in time out. I guess the last experience didn't teach her enough.








This is me before I ran my 10K this afternoon. Yes, I did it for fun and to train for the turkey trot. Ran it in 66 minutes. Which was only 2 minutes longer than my River Run in May and I was pushing L in the stroller and I walked part of it. Weather was good. I love my Nike plus!







As I read the paper, L looked through the Target toy ad and told me all the toys she wants (which is many).




Jeff enjoying his morning cup of joe while we dined on eggs, bacon and blueberry pancakes.







L did a great job helping me fix lunch. She even did a good job of cracking the eggs.







Laundry...that is my main Sunday task. Didn't do any other house cleaning since I just got home from Santa Clara last night.











While enjoying morning cartoons, she decided to play tea with Reggie. They enjoyed each other's company while I snuggled in bed with Jeff.









We started this morning off at 9 am. L woke me up, snuggled in bed for 15 minutes, then declared it was time to get up and get juice. Got the paper, turned on Lazytown and watched L dance.











2 comments:

Bets said...

Hmmm ... I noticed that Blogger was reversing the uploading of my pics the other day, but I didn't think much of it.

I always think it's a huge pain to move the pictures around by cutting & pasting, but if I have the time, I'll do it.

Sorry I'm not much more help. LOVE seeing the pics (in or out of order)! So much fun!

Kathryn said...

Thanks Betsy. If I remember, it's not such a problem to reverse order.